This work was financially supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (No. 21106508, Soft Interfaces) from MEXT (Japan). JSPS Fellowships for Young Scientists (Y.K.) and the Circle for the Promotion of Science and Engineering (Y.K.) are gratefully acknowledged. We thank Dr. Shuichi Akasaka for his help in the dynamic mechanical analysis.
Size-Complementary Rotaxane Cross-Linking for the Stabilization and Degradation of a Supramolecular Network†
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 21, pages 4974–4977, May 16, 2011
How to Cite
Kohsaka, Y., Nakazono, K., Koyama, Y., Asai, S. and Takata, T. (2011), Size-Complementary Rotaxane Cross-Linking for the Stabilization and Degradation of a Supramolecular Network. Angew. Chem., 123: 4974–4977. doi: 10.1002/ange.201008020
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2010
- MEXT (Japan). Grant Number: 21106508
- Circle for the Promotion of Science and Engineering
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!