This work was supported by the Department of Science and Technology, DST (Project No. SR/S1/IC-19/2006), New Delhi, India. K.G. thanks Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), and S.K.B. and S.S. are grateful to the University Grants Commission (UGC), India for research fellowships. We thank Shaikh M. Mobin and Babu Varghese for X-ray crystallography analysis. We would also like to thank Mass lab, SAIF, CDRI, Lucknow 226001, India for FAB mass analysis and SAIF, IIT Madras for variable-temperature NMR facilities.
A Family of Heterometallic Cubane-Type Clusters with an exo-Fe(CO)3 Fragment Anchored to the Cubane†
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 17, pages 3994–3997, April 18, 2011
How to Cite
Geetharani, K., Bose, S. K., Sahoo, S. and Ghosh, S. (2011), A Family of Heterometallic Cubane-Type Clusters with an exo-Fe(CO)3 Fragment Anchored to the Cubane. Angew. Chem., 123: 3994–3997. doi: 10.1002/ange.201008101
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2010
- Department of Science and Technology, DST. Grant Number: SR/S1/IC-19/2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!