This work was supported by the Division of Chemical Sciences, Geosciences, and Biosciences, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, U.S. Department of Energy. The authors also gratefully acknowledge the support of the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 20976151, No. 20704035, No. 20773109, and No. 20990221).
Tuning the Basicity of Ionic Liquids for Equimolar CO2 Capture†
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 21, pages 5020–5024, May 16, 2011
How to Cite
Wang, C., Luo, X., Luo, H., Jiang, D.-e., Li, H. and Dai, S. (2011), Tuning the Basicity of Ionic Liquids for Equimolar CO2 Capture. Angew. Chem., 123: 5020–5024. doi: 10.1002/ange.201008151
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2010
- U.S. Department of Energy
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20976151, 20704035, 20773109, 20990221
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!