We thank the Chinese Academy of Sciences, the National Science Foundation of China (90813032, 20890020, 20933008, 21025520), the Chinese Academy of Sciences (KJCX2-YWM04, KJCX2-YW-M15), the Scientific Research Foundation for the Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars, State Education Ministry, and the Ministry of Science and Technology (2009CB30001, 2011CB933201) for financial support.
Resettable, Multi-Readout Logic Gates Based on Controllably Reversible Aggregation of Gold Nanoparticles†
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 18, pages 4189–4193, April 26, 2011
How to Cite
Liu, D., Chen, W., Sun, K., Deng, K., Zhang, W., Wang, Z. and Jiang, X. (2011), Resettable, Multi-Readout Logic Gates Based on Controllably Reversible Aggregation of Gold Nanoparticles. Angew. Chem., 123: 4189–4193. doi: 10.1002/ange.201008198
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2010
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 90813032, 20890020, 20933008, 21025520
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Numbers: KJCX2-YWM04, KJCX2-YW-M15
- Scientific Research Foundation for the Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars, State Education Ministry,
- Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 2009CB30001, 2011CB933201
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!