These authors contributed equally to this work.
Chirality of Glutathione Surface Coating Affects the Cytotoxicity of Quantum Dots†
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 26, pages 5982–5986, June 20, 2011
How to Cite
Li, Y., Zhou, Y., Wang, H.-Y., Perrett, S., Zhao, Y., Tang, Z. and Nie, G. (2011), Chirality of Glutathione Surface Coating Affects the Cytotoxicity of Quantum Dots. Angew. Chem., 123: 5982–5986. doi: 10.1002/ange.201008206
This work was supported by grants from MOST 973 (2011CB9334001, 2010CB933600, 2009CB930401), 863 (2009AA03Z335), and the NSFC (10979011, 30900278, 20973047, 21025310, 10525524, 31070656). G.N. and Z.T. gratefully acknowledge the support of the CAS Hundred Talents Program. We thank Prof. G. Anderson for reviewing the manuscript. pEGFP-LC3 plasmid was a gift from Prof. N. Mizushima and Prof. C. Y. Jiang.
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2010
- MOST 973. Grant Numbers: 2011CB9334001, 2010CB933600, 2009CB930401
- 863. Grant Number: 2009AA03Z335
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 10979011, 30900278, 20973047, 21025310, 10525524, 31070656
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!