We gratefully acknowledge funding for this work provided by the National Science Foundation of China (21004025) and the Chinese Ministry of Education with the Program of New Century Excellent Talents in University (NCET-10-0398), and initiatory financial support from HUST. We also thank HUST Analytical and Testing Center for allowing us to use its facilities.
Encapsulation of Nanoparticles in Block Copolymer Micellar Aggregates by Directed Supramolecular Assembly†
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 26, pages 5987–5990, June 20, 2011
How to Cite
Li, W., Liu, S., Deng, R. and Zhu, J. (2011), Encapsulation of Nanoparticles in Block Copolymer Micellar Aggregates by Directed Supramolecular Assembly. Angew. Chem., 123: 5987–5990. doi: 10.1002/ange.201008224
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2010
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21004025
- Chinese Ministry of Education. Grant Number: NCET-10-0398
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!