We acknowledge the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Nos. 20732003 and 21021001), the PCSIRT (No. IRT0846), and the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program: No. 2011CB808600) for financial support. We also thank the Sichuan University Analytical & Testing Center for NMR analysis.
Highly Enantioselective Michael Addition of Pyrazolin-5-ones Catalyzed by Chiral Metal/N,N′-Dioxide Complexes: Metal-Directed Switch in Enantioselectivity†
Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 21, pages 5030–5034, May 16, 2011
How to Cite
Wang, Z., Yang, Z., Chen, D., Liu, X., Lin, L. and Feng, X. (2011), Highly Enantioselective Michael Addition of Pyrazolin-5-ones Catalyzed by Chiral Metal/N,N′-Dioxide Complexes: Metal-Directed Switch in Enantioselectivity. Angew. Chem., 123: 5030–5034. doi: 10.1002/ange.201008256
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20732003, 21021001
- PCSIRT. Grant Number: IRT0846
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB808600
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!