This work was partially supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Science Research from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS), the Global COE Program (Chemistry Innovation through Cooperation of Science and Engineering), the University of Tokyo, and theMEXT (Japan). We thank Takasago Int. Co. for supply of (R)-DTBM-segphos.
Chiral Silver Amide Catalyst for the [3+2] Cycloaddition of α-Amino Esters to Olefins†
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 21, pages 4995–4998, May 16, 2011
How to Cite
Yamashita, Y., Imaizumi, T. and Kobayashi, S. (2011), Chiral Silver Amide Catalyst for the [3+2] Cycloaddition of α-Amino Esters to Olefins. Angew. Chem., 123: 4995–4998. doi: 10.1002/ange.201008272
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2010
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
- MEXT (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!