This research was financially supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC-30970829, 30672001), the National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (no. 2007AA03Z316), and the Cultivation Fund of the Key Scientific and Technical Innovation Project, Ministry of Education of China (no. 707021).
Gold-Nanoshelled Microcapsules: A Theranostic Agent for Ultrasound Contrast Imaging and Photothermal Therapy†
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 13, pages 3073–3077, March 21, 2011
How to Cite
Ke, H., Wang, J., Dai, Z., Jin, Y., Qu, E., Xing, Z., Guo, C., Yue, X. and Liu, J. (2011), Gold-Nanoshelled Microcapsules: A Theranostic Agent for Ultrasound Contrast Imaging and Photothermal Therapy. Angew. Chem., 123: 3073–3077. doi: 10.1002/ange.201008286
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30970829, 30672001
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2007AA03Z316
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 707021
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!