A.M. and T.K.S. are thankful to IISER-Kolkata and CSIR, India, respectively for research fellowships. S.K.M. thanks DST (grant no. SR/FT/CS-020/2008), India for financial support. H.W.R. thanks the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft for support of this work. D.S. and H.O. are grateful to the DFG-funded SPP 1178, the DNRF-funded Center for Materials Crystallography (CMC) for support and the Land Niedersachsen for providing a fellowship in the Catalysis of Sustainable Synthesis (CaSuS) PhD program.
Assembling Zirconium and Calcium Moieties through an Oxygen Center for an Intramolecular Hydroamination Reaction: A Single System for Double Activation†
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 17, pages 4054–4058, April 18, 2011
How to Cite
Mukherjee, A., Nembenna, S., Sen, T. K., Sarish, S. P., Ghorai, P. Kr., Ott, H., Stalke, D., Mandal, S. K. and Roesky, H. W. (2011), Assembling Zirconium and Calcium Moieties through an Oxygen Center for an Intramolecular Hydroamination Reaction: A Single System for Double Activation. Angew. Chem., 123: 4054–4058. doi: 10.1002/ange.201100022
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2011
- DST. Grant Number: SR/FT/CS-020/2008
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Land Niedersachsen
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!