We thank the NSF of China (20633030, 20873026, and 21073042), New Century Excellent Talents in the University of China (NCET-09-0305), the State Key Basic Research Program of PRC (2009CB623506), and the Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality (08DZ2270500) for financial support.
Hydrogen-Independent Reductive Transformation of Carbohydrate Biomass into γ-Valerolactone and Pyrrolidone Derivatives with Supported Gold Catalysts†
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 34, pages 7961–7965, August 16, 2011
How to Cite
Du, X.-L., He, L., Zhao, S., Liu, Y.-M., Cao, Y., He, H.-Y. and Fan, K.-N. (2011), Hydrogen-Independent Reductive Transformation of Carbohydrate Biomass into γ-Valerolactone and Pyrrolidone Derivatives with Supported Gold Catalysts. Angew. Chem., 123: 7961–7965. doi: 10.1002/ange.201100102
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2011
- NSF of China. Grant Numbers: 20633030, 20873026, 21073042
- New Century Excellent Talents in the University of China. Grant Number: NCET-09-0305
- State Key Basic Research Program of PRC. Grant Number: 2009CB623506
- Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Number: 08DZ2270500
Vol. 123, Issue 51, 12335, Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!