We thank Professor Tianlan Zhang (Peking University), Changjian Lin, and Dr. Ren Hu (Xiamen University) for assistance in the characterization studies, and Professor Zhenyu Chen (The Chinese University of Hong Kong) for discussions on the application of the functionalized cells. This work was financially supported by the National Science Foundation of China (grant no. 20771036), the National Key Basic Research and Development Program of China (grant no. 2009CB626610), the Innovation Scientists and Technicians Troop Construction Projects of Henan Province (grant no. 114200510004) and Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University.
Construction and Potential Applications of a Functionalized Cell with an Intracellular Mineral Scaffold†
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 32, pages 7552–7555, August 1, 2011
How to Cite
Ma, X., Chen, H., Yang, L., Wang, K., Guo, Y. and Yuan, L. (2011), Construction and Potential Applications of a Functionalized Cell with an Intracellular Mineral Scaffold. Angew. Chem., 123: 7552–7555. doi: 10.1002/ange.201100126
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2011
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20771036
- National Key Basic Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB626610
- Innovation Scientists and Technicians Troop Construction Projects of Henan Province. Grant Number: 114200510004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!