This work was financially supported by the Max Planck Society through the program ENERCHEM, the German Science Foundation (Korean-German IRTG), DFG Priority Program SPP 1355, DFG MU 334/32-1, DFG Priority Program SPP 1459, BMBF LiBZ Project, and ESF Project GOSPEL (Ref Nr: 09-EuroGRAPHENE-FP-001). We also thank Prof. Markus Antonietti for helpful discussions.
Graphene-Based Carbon Nitride Nanosheets as Efficient Metal-Free Electrocatalysts for Oxygen Reduction Reactions†
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 23, pages 5451–5455, May 27, 2011
How to Cite
Yang, S., Feng, X., Wang, X. and Müllen, K. (2011), Graphene-Based Carbon Nitride Nanosheets as Efficient Metal-Free Electrocatalysts for Oxygen Reduction Reactions. Angew. Chem., 123: 5451–5455. doi: 10.1002/ange.201100170
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2011
- Max Planck Society
- DFG. Grant Number: MU 334/32-1
- ESF. Grant Number: 09-EuroGRAPHENE-FP-001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!