This work was supported in part by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific research on Innovative Areas (No. 20108001, “pi-Space”), a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A) (No. 20245006), The Next Generation Super Computing Project (Nanoscience Project), Nanotechnology Support Project, and Grants-in-Aid for Scientific research on Priority Area (Nos. 20036008, 20038007), and Specially Promoted Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan. Technology of Japan and The Strategic Japanese–Spanish Cooperative Program is funded by JST and MICINN.
Covalently Linked Porphyrin–La@C82 Hybrids: Structural Elucidation and Investigation of Intramolecular Interactions†
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 26, pages 6031–6034, June 20, 2011
How to Cite
Feng, L., Slanina, Z., Sato, S., Yoza, K., Tsuchiya, T., Mizorogi, N., Akasaka, T., Nagase, S., Martín, N. and Guldi, D. M. (2011), Covalently Linked Porphyrin–La@C82 Hybrids: Structural Elucidation and Investigation of Intramolecular Interactions. Angew. Chem., 123: 6031–6034. doi: 10.1002/ange.201100432
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2011
- Unknown funding agency. Grant Numbers: 20108001, 20245006, 20036008
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!