We are grateful for the financial support from the National Natural Sciences Foundation of China (No. 20821002, 20932008, and 20825205), the Major State Basic Research Development Program (Grant No. 2009CB825300), and the Chinese Academy of Sciences. We thank Dr. Guang-Yu Li (SIOC) for NMR analysis.
Tunable Carbonyl Ylide Reactions: Selective Synthesis of Dihydrofurans and Dihydrobenzoxepines†
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 34, pages 8020–8024, August 16, 2011
How to Cite
Zhou, J.-L., Liang, Y., Deng, C., Zhou, H., Wang, Z., Sun, X.-L., Zheng, J.-C., Yu, Z.-X. and Tang, Y. (2011), Tunable Carbonyl Ylide Reactions: Selective Synthesis of Dihydrofurans and Dihydrobenzoxepines. Angew. Chem., 123: 8020–8024. doi: 10.1002/ange.201100551
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2011
- National Natural Sciences Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20821002, 20932008, 20825205
- Major State Basic Research Development Program. Grant Number: 2009CB825300
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!