This work was performed at the Instituto de Química Orgánica (CSIC) in Madrid. The author is indebted to Dr. Roberto Fernández de la Pradilla and Dr. Alma Viso for their generous support [MICINN (CTQ2009-07752) and CM (S-SAL-02449-2006)] and guidance. The author also thanks MCI for Juan de la Cierva and Ramón y Cajal contracts and CSIC for a JAE contract. The assistance of students Ignacio Colomer and Carlos Reviejo in the preparation of allylic epoxides 12 and 14 is also appreciated.
Synthesis of syn and anti 1,4-Diols by Copper-Catalyzed Boration of Allylic Epoxides†
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 17, pages 4036–4039, April 18, 2011
How to Cite
Tortosa, M. (2011), Synthesis of syn and anti 1,4-Diols by Copper-Catalyzed Boration of Allylic Epoxides . Angew. Chem., 123: 4036–4039. doi: 10.1002/ange.201100613
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2011
- Juan de la Cierva
- Ramón y Cajal
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!