The authors acknowledge SNBL for the in-house beamtime allocation, J.-F. Statsyns for BET measurements and V. D’Anna for recording the IR spectra. The work was supported by the Danish National Research Foundation (Center for Materials Crystallography), The Danish Strategic Research Council (Center for Energy Materials), the Danish Research Council for Nature and Universe (Danscatt), and by the Swiss National Science Foundation. We are grateful to the Carlsberg Foundation.
Porous and Dense Magnesium Borohydride Frameworks: Synthesis, Stability, and Reversible Absorption of Guest Species†
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 47, pages 11358–11362, November 18, 2011
How to Cite
Filinchuk, Y., Richter, B., Jensen, T. R., Dmitriev, V., Chernyshov, D. and Hagemann, H. (2011), Porous and Dense Magnesium Borohydride Frameworks: Synthesis, Stability, and Reversible Absorption of Guest Species. Angew. Chem., 123: 11358–11362. doi: 10.1002/ange.201100675
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2011
- Danish National Research Foundation
- The Danish Strategic Research Council
- the Danish Research Council for Nature and Universe
- Swiss National Science Foundation
- Carlsberg Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!