This research was supported by Future-based Technology Development Program (Nano Fields, 2010-0029321) and the WCU (World Class University) program (R32-2008-000-10142-0) through the NRF of Korea funded by the MEST. J. H. Park acknowledges the support from NRF of Korea funded by the MEST (NRF-2009-C1AAA001-2009-0094157, 2011-0006268). Research at UCSB was supported by the US Army General Technical Services (LLC/GTS-S-09-1-196) and by the Department of Energy (BES-DOE- ER46535).
Enhancement of Donor–Acceptor Polymer Bulk Heterojunction Solar Cell Power Conversion Efficiencies by Addition of Au Nanoparticles†
Article first published online: 21 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 24, pages 5633–5637, June 6, 2011
How to Cite
Wang, D. H., Kim, D. Y., Choi, K. W., Seo, J. H., Im, S. H., Park, J. H., Park, O. O. and Heeger, A. J. (2011), Enhancement of Donor–Acceptor Polymer Bulk Heterojunction Solar Cell Power Conversion Efficiencies by Addition of Au Nanoparticles. Angew. Chem., 123: 5633–5637. doi: 10.1002/ange.201101021
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2011
- US Army General Technical Services. Grant Number: LLC/GTS-S-09-1-196
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: BES-DOE- ER46535
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!