Q.W acknowledges funding by the “Bairen Ji Hua” program “Strategic Priority Research Program” (Grant No. XDA01030200) from Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS), MOST (Grant No. 2011CB965004), NSFC (Grant No. 20173225, 20901055), and CAS/SAFEA International Partnership Program for Creative Research Teams. The authors thank Prof. Peidong Yang at UC, Berkeley for helpful discussion. The authors express their appreciation to Electron Microscope Lab at Suzhou Institute of Nano-Tech and Nano-Bionics, CAS for the TEM facilities used in this research.
Matchstick-Shaped Ag2S–ZnS Heteronanostructures Preserving both UV/Blue and Near-Infrared Photoluminescence†
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 31, pages 7253–7256, July 25, 2011
How to Cite
Shen, S., Zhang, Y., Peng, L., Du, Y. and Wang, Q. (2011), Matchstick-Shaped Ag2S–ZnS Heteronanostructures Preserving both UV/Blue and Near-Infrared Photoluminescence. Angew. Chem., 123: 7253–7256. doi: 10.1002/ange.201101084
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2011
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: XDA01030200
- MOST. Grant Number: 2011CB965004
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20173225, 20901055
- CAS/SAFEA International Partnership Program for Creative Research Teams
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!