This work was supported by the NSF of China (20625310, 20923004, and 21033006), the National Basic Program of China (2010CB732303), the Key Scientific Project of Fujian Province (2009HZ0002-1), and the Doctoral Program of Higher Education (20090121110007).
Mesoporous Zeolite-Supported Ruthenium Nanoparticles as Highly Selective Fischer–Tropsch Catalysts for the Production of C5–C11 Isoparaffins†
Article first published online: 21 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 22, pages 5306–5309, May 23, 2011
How to Cite
Kang, J., Cheng, K., Zhang, L., Zhang, Q., Ding, J., Hua, W., Lou, Y., Zhai, Q. and Wang, Y. (2011), Mesoporous Zeolite-Supported Ruthenium Nanoparticles as Highly Selective Fischer–Tropsch Catalysts for the Production of C5–C11 Isoparaffins. Angew. Chem., 123: 5306–5309. doi: 10.1002/ange.201101095
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2011
- NSF of China. Grant Numbers: 20625310, 20923004, 21033006
- National Basic Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB732303
- Key Scientific Project of Fujian Province. Grant Number: 2009HZ0002-1
- Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20090121110007
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.