These authors contributed equally.
Structure-Guided Development of Selective RabGGTase Inhibitors†
Article first published online: 21 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 21, pages 5059–5063, May 16, 2011
How to Cite
Bon, R. S., Guo, Z., Stigter, E. A., Wetzel, S., Menninger, S., Wolf, A., Choidas, A., Alexandrov, K., Blankenfeldt, W., Goody, R. S. and Waldmann, H. (2011), Structure-Guided Development of Selective RabGGTase Inhibitors. Angew. Chem., 123: 5059–5063. doi: 10.1002/ange.201101210
We thank the X-ray communities of the Max-Planck-Institut für molekulare Physiologie (Dortmund, Germany) and the Max-Planck-Institut für medizinische Forschung (Heidelberg, Germany) for collecting diffraction data at the Swiss Light Source of the Paul Scherrer Institute (Villigen, Switzerland) and for giving us generous access to and support with station X10SA. This work was supported in part by DFG grants to H.W. and R.S.G. (grant no.: SFB642), and by the Zentrum für Angewandte Chemische Genomik. R.S.B. thanks the Alexander von Humboldt Stiftung for a fellowship. E.A.S thanks the IMPRS-CB for a PhD scholarship.
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2011
- DFG. Grant Number: SFB642
- Zentrum für Angewandte Chemische Genomik
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!