These authors contributed equally.
Connecting Chemotypes and Phenotypes of Cultured Marine Microbial Assemblages by Imaging Mass Spectrometry†
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 26, pages 5961–5964, June 20, 2011
How to Cite
Yang, Y.-L., Xu, Y., Kersten, R. D., Liu, W.-T., Meehan, M. J., Moore, B. S., Bandeira, N. and Dorrestein, P. C. (2011), Connecting Chemotypes and Phenotypes of Cultured Marine Microbial Assemblages by Imaging Mass Spectrometry. Angew. Chem., 123: 5961–5964. doi: 10.1002/ange.201101225
Funding was provided by the Beckman Foundation and NIH grants GM085770 (B.S.M), 1-P41-RR024851 (N.B.), and NIH GM08283 and AI095125 (P.C.D.). W.-T.L. was supported, in part, by a study-aboard grant (SAS-98116-2-US-108) from Taiwan. We thank Elizabeth Shank for critically reviewing the manuscript.
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: GM085770, 1-P41-RR024851, NIH GM08283, AI095125
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!