These authors contributed equally to this work.
Dimerization of a Metal Complex through Thermally Induced Single-Crystal-to-Single-Crystal Transformation or Mechanochemical Reaction†
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 31, pages 7199–7202, July 25, 2011
How to Cite
Sun, J., Dai, F., Yuan, W., Bi, W., Zhao, X., Sun, W. and Sun, D. (2011), Dimerization of a Metal Complex through Thermally Induced Single-Crystal-to-Single-Crystal Transformation or Mechanochemical Reaction. Angew. Chem., 123: 7199–7202. doi: 10.1002/ange.201101277
This work was supported by the NSFC (Grant No. 90922014), the Shandong Natural Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars (2010JQE27021), the NSF of Shandong Province (BS2009L007, Y2008B01), and Independent Innovation Foundation of Shandong University (2010JQ011). W.Y. Would like to thank the NSFC (Grant No. 21061005) for financial support.
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2011
- NSFC. Grant Number: 90922014
- Shandong Natural Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars. Grant Number: 2010JQE27021
- NSF of Shandong Province. Grant Numbers: BS2009L007, Y2008B01
- Independent Innovation Foundation of Shandong University. Grant Number: 2010JQ011
- NSFC. Grant Number: 21061005
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.