These authors contributed equally to this work.
Boron-Doped Carbon Nanotubes as Metal-Free Electrocatalysts for the Oxygen Reduction Reaction†
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 31, pages 7270–7273, July 25, 2011
How to Cite
Yang, L., Jiang, S., Zhao, Y., Zhu, L., Chen, S., Wang, X., Wu, Q., Ma, J., Ma, Y. and Hu, Z. (2011), Boron-Doped Carbon Nanotubes as Metal-Free Electrocatalysts for the Oxygen Reduction Reaction. Angew. Chem., 123: 7270–7273. doi: 10.1002/ange.201101287
This work was jointly supported by the NSFC (20833002, 21073085), the “973” program (2007CB936300), the program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University (PCSIRT), and the Jiangsu Postdoctoral Foundation (1001004C). We thank Prof. Songqing Liu for the helpful discussion on electrochemical analysis.
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2011
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20833002, 21073085
- “973” program. Grant Number: 2007CB936300
- program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University (PCSIRT)
- Jiangsu Postdoctoral Foundation. Grant Number: 1001004C
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.