These authors contributed equally to this work.
Modular Assembly of Macrocyclic Organo–Peptide Hybrids Using Synthetic and Genetically Encoded Precursors†
Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 22, pages 5181–5186, May 23, 2011
How to Cite
Smith, J. M., Vitali, F., Archer, S. A. and Fasan, R. (2011), Modular Assembly of Macrocyclic Organo–Peptide Hybrids Using Synthetic and Genetically Encoded Precursors. Angew. Chem., 123: 5181–5186. doi: 10.1002/ange.201101331
This work was supported by startup funds from the University of Rochester and a NSF Graduate Fellowship to J.M.S. The authors thank Prof. Peter Schultz for kindly providing the pEVOL vector encoding for the mutant MjtRNA and MjTyrRS.
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2011
- University of Rochester
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!