We thank Eli Lilly and Amgen for unrestricted support of this research. This research was supported by the National Institute of General Medical Sciences, National Institutes of Health (NIGMS, R01 GM077379), and the University of California Cancer Research Coordinating Committee.
Dual Ti–Ru Catalysis in the Direct Radical Haloalkylation of N-Acyl Oxazolidinones†
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 31, pages 7274–7277, July 25, 2011
How to Cite
Gu, Z., Herrmann, A. T. and Zakarian, A. (2011), Dual Ti–Ru Catalysis in the Direct Radical Haloalkylation of N-Acyl Oxazolidinones. Angew. Chem., 123: 7274–7277. doi: 10.1002/ange.201101364
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2011
- We thank Eli Lilly
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 GM077379
- University of California Cancer Research Coordinating Committee
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!