We gratefully acknowledge financial support from the NIGMS CMLD initiative (P50-GM067041) and the National Science Foundation (CHE 0750273). We thank Prof. Aaron B. Beeler for assistance with conformational analysis and Prof. Corey R. J. Stephenson, Dr. Paul Ralifo, Dr. Norman Lee, and Dr. Jeff Bacon (Boston University) for helpful discussions and assistance with NMR spectroscopy, HRMS, and X-ray measurements.
Sequential Transformations to Access Polycyclic Chemotypes: Asymmetric Crotylation and Metal Carbenoid Reactions†
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 26, pages 6060–6064, June 20, 2011
How to Cite
Wu, J., Becerril, J., Lian, Y., Davies, H. M. L., Porco, J. A. and Panek, J. S. (2011), Sequential Transformations to Access Polycyclic Chemotypes: Asymmetric Crotylation and Metal Carbenoid Reactions. Angew. Chem., 123: 6060–6064. doi: 10.1002/ange.201101366
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2011
- NIGMS CMLD initiative. Grant Number: P50-GM067041
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE 0750273
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!