Financial support of this research by the NCET-08-0756, NNSFC (20902010), JLSDP (20080547), and the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (09ZDQD07) is gratefully acknowledged.
Copper-Catalyzed Dehydrogenative Cross-Coupling Reactions of N-para-Tolylamides through Successive CH Activation: Synthesis of 4H-3,1-Benzoxazines†
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 31, pages 7278–7281, July 25, 2011
How to Cite
Xiong, T., Li, Y., Bi, X., Lv, Y. and Zhang, Q. (2011), Copper-Catalyzed Dehydrogenative Cross-Coupling Reactions of N-para-Tolylamides through Successive CH Activation: Synthesis of 4H-3,1-Benzoxazines. Angew. Chem., 123: 7278–7281. doi: 10.1002/ange.201101391
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2011
- NNSFC. Grant Number: 20902010
- JLSDP. Grant Number: 20080547
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 09ZDQD07
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!