This research was funded by the European Research Council under the European Community, 7th Framework Programme (2007–2013)/ERC Grant Agreement no. 203523. Computational support by CASPUR Supercomputing Center in Rome through “Standard HPC Grant 2010” is gratefully acknowledged. A.S., P.B., and S.P. wish to thank D. Khomskii for his careful reading of the manuscript and helpful insights. A.S. greatly acknowledges the visiting period at University of the Basque country in Bilbao, where part of this work was carried out, and the warm hospitality of the members of this institute. A.S. thanks F. De Angelis and M. Aschi (University of L’Aquila) for useful discussions. H.W.K. and P.J. thank the FSU Research Foundation for support.
Electric Control of Magnetization and Interplay between Orbital Ordering and Ferroelectricity in a Multiferroic Metal–Organic Framework†
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 26, pages 5969–5972, June 20, 2011
How to Cite
Stroppa, A., Jain, P., Barone, P., Marsman, M., Perez-Mato, J. M., Cheetham, A. K., Kroto, H. W. and Picozzi, S. (2011), Electric Control of Magnetization and Interplay between Orbital Ordering and Ferroelectricity in a Multiferroic Metal–Organic Framework. Angew. Chem., 123: 5969–5972. doi: 10.1002/ange.201101405
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2011
- European Community
- ERC Grant Agreement. Grant Number: 203523
- CASPUR Supercomputing Center. Grant Number: Standard HPC Grant 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!