T.N., S.K., A.J.M., K.F.J., and S.L.B. thank the Novartis International AG for funding. T.N. is a Fulbright Postdoctoral Fellow. S.K. acknowledges funding from the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNF). A.J.M. is an Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (U.R.O.P.) student at Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Suzuki–Miyaura Cross-Coupling Reactions in Flow: Multistep Synthesis Enabled by a Microfluidic Extraction†
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 26, pages 6065–6068, June 20, 2011
How to Cite
Noël, T., Kuhn, S., Musacchio, A. J., Jensen, K. F. and Buchwald, S. L. (2011), Suzuki–Miyaura Cross-Coupling Reactions in Flow: Multistep Synthesis Enabled by a Microfluidic Extraction. Angew. Chem., 123: 6065–6068. doi: 10.1002/ange.201101480
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2011
- Novartis International AG
- Swiss National Science Foundation (SNF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!