These authors contributed equally to this work.
Multiple-Interaction Ligands Inspired by Mussel Adhesive Protein: Synthesis of Highly Stable and Biocompatible Nanoparticles†
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 48, pages 11562–11567, November 25, 2011
How to Cite
Ling, D., Park, W., Park, Y. I., Lee, N., Li, F., Song, C., Yang, S.-G., Choi, S. H., Na, K. and Hyeon, T. (2011), Multiple-Interaction Ligands Inspired by Mussel Adhesive Protein: Synthesis of Highly Stable and Biocompatible Nanoparticles. Angew. Chem., 123: 11562–11567. doi: 10.1002/ange.201101521
We thank Prof. Jeffery Pyun, Dr. Jeong Hyun Kim, Dr. Soongu Kwon, and Dr. Youngjin Jang for valuable discussions. T.H. acknowledges financial support by the Korean Ministry of Education, Science and Technology through Strategic Research (2010-0029138), and World Class University (R31-10013) Programs of National Research Foundation (NRF) of Korea, and the financial support by Hanwha Chemical Co. K.N. acknowledges financial support from the Fundamental R&D Program for Core Technology of Materials of the Ministry of Knowledge Economy of Korea. Y.I.P and W.P acknowledge the Hi Seoul Science Fellowship from the Seoul Scholarship Foundation.
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2011
- Korean Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 2010-0029138, R31-10013
- Programs of National Research Foundation (NRF) of Korea
- Ministry of Knowledge Economy of Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!