We thank Andrey Yakovenko and Prof. Hong-Cai Zhou from Texas A & M University for their help in refining the crystal structure of pentamer 2. This study was supported by the National University of Singapore AcRF Tier 1 Grants (R-143-000-375-112 and R-143-000-398-112 to H.Z.), A*STAR BMRC research consortia (R-143-000-388-305 to H.Z.) and A*STAR SERC grant (M47070020 to H.S.).
Crystallographic Realization of the Mathematically Predicted Densest All-Pentagon Packing Lattice by C5-Symmetric “Sticky” Fluoropentamers†
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 45, pages 10800–10803, November 4, 2011
How to Cite
Ren, C., Zhou, F., Qin, B., Ye, R., Shen, S., Su, H. and Zeng, H. (2011), Crystallographic Realization of the Mathematically Predicted Densest All-Pentagon Packing Lattice by C5-Symmetric “Sticky” Fluoropentamers. Angew. Chem., 123: 10800–10803. doi: 10.1002/ange.201101553
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2011
- National University of Singapore AcRF Tier 1 Grants. Grant Numbers: R-143-000-375-112, R-143-000-398-112
- A*STAR BMRC research consortia. Grant Number: R-143-000-388-305
- A*STAR SERC grant. Grant Number: M47070020
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!