We acknowledge funding from the National Science Foundation (CHE-0957606 to T.H.W.; CHE-0840453 to Georgetown for an EPR spectrometer) and the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (S.G., G.E.).
Capture of NO by a Frustrated Lewis Pair: A New Type of Persistent N-Oxyl Radical†
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 33, pages 7709–7713, August 8, 2011
How to Cite
Cardenas, A. J. P., Culotta, B. J., Warren, T. H., Grimme, S., Stute, A., Fröhlich, R., Kehr, G. and Erker, G. (2011), Capture of NO by a Frustrated Lewis Pair: A New Type of Persistent N-Oxyl Radical. Angew. Chem., 123: 7709–7713. doi: 10.1002/ange.201101622
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CHE-0957606, CHE-0840453
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!