We gratefully acknowledge Dr. M. Berman (Air Force Office of Scientific Research) for financial support and Dr. M. Gembicky (Bruker AXS Inc.) for helping refine the X-ray data.
Green Bipropellants: Hydrogen-Rich Ionic Liquids that Are Hypergolic with Hydrogen Peroxide†
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 26, pages 6008–6010, June 20, 2011
How to Cite
Schneider, S., Hawkins, T., Ahmed, Y., Rosander, M., Hudgens, L. and Mills, J. (2011), Green Bipropellants: Hydrogen-Rich Ionic Liquids that Are Hypergolic with Hydrogen Peroxide. Angew. Chem., 123: 6008–6010. doi: 10.1002/ange.201101752
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2011
- (Air Force Office of Scientific Research)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!