This work was financially supported by NRF through the National Core Research Center for Nanomedical Technology (Grant No. R15-2004-024-00000-0) and by Basic Science Research Program through the NRF funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (2010-0003946).
Multifunctional Nanoparticles for Targeted Chemophotothermal Treatment of Cancer Cells†
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 33, pages 7723–7728, August 8, 2011
How to Cite
Lee, S.-M., Park, H., Choi, J.-W., Park, Y. N., Yun, C.-O. and Yoo, K.-H. (2011), Multifunctional Nanoparticles for Targeted Chemophotothermal Treatment of Cancer Cells. Angew. Chem., 123: 7723–7728. doi: 10.1002/ange.201101783
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2011
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2010-0003946
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!