This work was supported by the Next-Generation BioGreen 21 Program (SSAC PJ008107).
Platinum Nanoparticles Encapsulated by Aminopeptidase: A Multifunctional Bioinorganic Nanohybrid Catalyst†
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 50, pages 12130–12135, December 9, 2011
How to Cite
San, B. H., Kim, S., Moh, S. H., Lee, H., Jung, D.-Y. and Kim, K. K. (2011), Platinum Nanoparticles Encapsulated by Aminopeptidase: A Multifunctional Bioinorganic Nanohybrid Catalyst. Angew. Chem., 123: 12130–12135. doi: 10.1002/ange.201101833
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2011
- Next-Generation BioGreen 21 Program. Grant Number: SSAC PJ008107
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!