Financial support for this work was provided by the Agence Nationale de la Recherche (ANR-08-BLAN-016101), the Région Aquitaine, and the National Science Council of Taiwan (NSC-99-2923M-002-002-MY3).
Spontaneous Generation of Highly Emissive RGB Organic Nanospheres†
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 31, pages 7170–7174, July 25, 2011
How to Cite
Tseng, K.-P., Fang, F.-C., Shyue, J.-J., Wong, K.-T., Raffy, G., Del Guerzo, A. and Bassani, D. M. (2011), Spontaneous Generation of Highly Emissive RGB Organic Nanospheres. Angew. Chem., 123: 7170–7174. doi: 10.1002/ange.201101945
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2011
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Number: ANR-08-BLAN-016101
- Région Aquitaine
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC-99-2923M-002-002-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!