Financial support of this work was provided by the U.S. Department of Energy (DE-SC0002247). Y.Y. also thanks the Research Corporation for Science Advancement for the Cottrell Scholar Award, 3M for the Nontenured Faculty Grant, and DuPont for the Young Professor Grant. We thank the Central Facility for Advanced Microscopy and Microanalysis at UCR for access to TEM and SEM analysis. Part of the TEM work was performed at the SHaRE user facility at ORNL, which is supported by DOE-BES. The Brazilian National Council for Scientific and Technological Development (CNPq) (grant 202146/2008-1) supported the academic stay of D.Q.L. at University of California in Riverside to carry out part of her experimental work for her PhD thesis in chemistry (UFMG, Brazil).
A Highly Active Titanium Dioxide Based Visible-Light Photocatalyst with Nonmetal Doping and Plasmonic Metal Decoration†
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 31, pages 7226–7230, July 25, 2011
How to Cite
Zhang, Q., Lima, D. Q., Lee, I., Zaera, F., Chi, M. and Yin, Y. (2011), A Highly Active Titanium Dioxide Based Visible-Light Photocatalyst with Nonmetal Doping and Plasmonic Metal Decoration. Angew. Chem., 123: 7226–7230. doi: 10.1002/ange.201101969
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2011
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-SC0002247
- Brazilian National Council for Scientific and Technological Development (CNPq). Grant Number: 202146/2008-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!