Financial support from the National Basic Research Program of China (2010CB833300) is gratefully acknowledged. We also thank Dr. Chunqing Liu (UOP), Prof. Yonggui Zhou, and Dr. Wei Wang for proof-reading this manuscript as well as Prof. Sentaro Okamoto (Kanagawa University) for helpful discussion on experiment details.
A Simple and Highly Efficient Iron Catalyst for a [2+2+2] Cycloaddition to Form Pyridines†
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 31, pages 7300–7304, July 25, 2011
How to Cite
Wang, C., Li, X., Wu, F. and Wan, B. (2011), A Simple and Highly Efficient Iron Catalyst for a [2+2+2] Cycloaddition to Form Pyridines. Angew. Chem., 123: 7300–7304. doi: 10.1002/ange.201102001
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB833300
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!