This work was supported by the CNRS (UMR 7515), EPSRC, and by Newcastle University.
Using a Photoacid Generator to Switch the Direction of Electronic Energy Transfer in a Molecular Triad†
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 34, pages 7979–7982, August 16, 2011
How to Cite
Hablot, D., Harriman, A. and Ziessel, R. (2011), Using a Photoacid Generator to Switch the Direction of Electronic Energy Transfer in a Molecular Triad. Angew. Chem., 123: 7979–7982. doi: 10.1002/ange.201102065
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2011
- CNRS. Grant Number: UMR 7515
- Newcastle University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!