These authors contributed equally to this work.
Single Gold Nanoparticles as Real-Time Optical Probes for the Detection of NADH-Dependent Intracellular Metabolic Enzymatic Pathways†
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 30, pages 6921–6924, July 18, 2011
How to Cite
Zhang, L., Li, Y., Li, D.-W., Jing, C., Chen, X., Lv, M., Huang, Q., Long, Y.-T. and Willner, I. (2011), Single Gold Nanoparticles as Real-Time Optical Probes for the Detection of NADH-Dependent Intracellular Metabolic Enzymatic Pathways. Angew. Chem., 123: 6921–6924. doi: 10.1002/ange.201102151
This research is supported by the Major Research Plan of National Natural Science Foundation of China (91027035), Key Program of National Natural Science of China (20933007), and Shanghai Pujiang Program Grant of China (09PJ1403300).
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 91027035
- Key Program of National Natural Science of China. Grant Number: 20933007
- Shanghai Pujiang Program Grant of China. Grant Number: 09PJ1403300
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!