We would like to thank ACTS-ASPECT for providing a grant to this research (ASPECT Project 053.62.017), and Rudy Parton, Rob Meier (DSM), Peter Witte, Peter Berben (BASF), Annemarie Beers (Norit), Jean Paul Lange (Shell), and Bart Zwijnenburg (Johnson Matthey) for helpful discussions.
Caprolactam from Renewable Resources: Catalytic Conversion of 5-Hydroxymethylfurfural into Caprolactone†
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 31, pages 7221–7225, July 25, 2011
How to Cite
Buntara, T., Noel, S., Phua, P. H., Melián-Cabrera, I., de Vries, J. G. and Heeres, H. J. (2011), Caprolactam from Renewable Resources: Catalytic Conversion of 5-Hydroxymethylfurfural into Caprolactone. Angew. Chem., 123: 7221–7225. doi: 10.1002/ange.201102156
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2011
- ACTS-ASPECT. Grant Number: 053.62.017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!