Financial support for this work was provided by the Agence Nationale de la Recherche (ANR-08-BLAN-016101), the GIS Aquitaine, and the Région Aquitaine.
Controlling the Emission Polarization from Single Crystals Using Light: Towards Photopolic Materials†
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 41, pages 9758–9762, October 4, 2011
How to Cite
Raffy, G., Ray, D., Chu, C.-C., Del Guerzo, A. and Bassani, D. M. (2011), Controlling the Emission Polarization from Single Crystals Using Light: Towards Photopolic Materials. Angew. Chem., 123: 9758–9762. doi: 10.1002/ange.201102283
- Issue online: 27 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2011
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Number: ANR-08-BLAN-016101
- GIS Aquitaine
- Région Aquitaine
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!