This work was financially supported by grants from the NSFC (20872152), MOST (2010CB833805), and the Knowledge Innovation Programs of the CAS (KZCX2-YW-JC202, KSCX2-YW-G-065, LYQY200805, and KZCX2-EW-G-12). J.J. is a scholar of the “100 Talents Program” of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (08L111001).
Biosynthesis of Himastatin: Assembly Line and Characterization of Three Cytochrome P450 Enzymes Involved in the Post-tailoring Oxidative Steps†
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 34, pages 7943–7948, August 16, 2011
How to Cite
Ma, J., Wang, Z., Huang, H., Luo, M., Zuo, D., Wang, B., Sun, A., Cheng, Y.-Q., Zhang, C. and Ju, J. (2011), Biosynthesis of Himastatin: Assembly Line and Characterization of Three Cytochrome P450 Enzymes Involved in the Post-tailoring Oxidative Steps. Angew. Chem., 123: 7943–7948. doi: 10.1002/ange.201102305
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2011
- NSFC. Grant Number: 20872152
- MOST. Grant Number: 2010CB833805
- CAS. Grant Numbers: KZCX2-YW-JC202, KSCX2-YW-G-065, LYQY200805, KZCX2-EW-G-12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!