We are grateful to the National Science Foundation of China (NO.20872043, 21072069 and 21002036), the National Basic Research Program of China (2011CB808600), and the Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University (IRT0953) for support of this research.
Visible-Light-Induced Oxidation/[3+2] Cycloaddition/Oxidative Aromatization Sequence: A Photocatalytic Strategy To Construct Pyrrolo[2,1-a]isoquinolines†
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 31, pages 7309–7313, July 25, 2011
How to Cite
Zou, Y.-Q., Lu, L.-Q., Fu, L., Chang, N.-J., Rong, J., Chen, J.-R. and Xiao, W.-J. (2011), Visible-Light-Induced Oxidation/[3+2] Cycloaddition/Oxidative Aromatization Sequence: A Photocatalytic Strategy To Construct Pyrrolo[2,1-a]isoquinolines. Angew. Chem., 123: 7309–7313. doi: 10.1002/ange.201102306
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2011
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20872043, 21072069, 21002036
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB808600
- Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT0953
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.