We gratefully acknowledge financial support by Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG SPP 1362-Poröse metallorganische Gerüstverbindungen, STA 428/17-1, KR 1675/7-1, GL 290/6-1; and KA 1560/3-2, 4-2), the University of Leipzig (PbF-1) and the graduate school BuildMoNa is gratefully acknowledged. D.L. thanks the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie for a fellowship, J.L. acknowledges the ESF fellowship. We thank F. Kettner for DTA/TG-MS analyses, Riaz Ahmad and Dr. Charlie Thibault (Quantachrome Instruments, US) for help with the N2 (77 K), Ar (87 K) and H2 (77, 87 and 97 K) sorption experiments on sample 1 d, and Dr. Angela Puls (Rubotherm GmbH, Bochum (Germany)) for measuring the N2 (77 K) adsorption isotherms on sample 1 a.
A Microporous Copper Metal–Organic Framework with High H2 and CO2 Adsorption Capacity at Ambient Pressure†
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 44, pages 10528–10532, October 24, 2011
How to Cite
Lässig, D., Lincke, J., Moellmer, J., Reichenbach, C., Moeller, A., Gläser, R., Kalies, G., Cychosz, K. A., Thommes, M., Staudt, R. and Krautscheid, H. (2011), A Microporous Copper Metal–Organic Framework with High H2 and CO2 Adsorption Capacity at Ambient Pressure. Angew. Chem., 123: 10528–10532. doi: 10.1002/ange.201102329
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: 428/17-1, 1675/7-1, 290/6-1, 1560/3-2, 4-2
- University of Leipzig. Grant Number: PbF-1
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!