We gratefully acknowledge H. Nizri for support with the AFM measurements and A. D’Annibale for providing biphenylthiol.
Spatially Oriented and Reversible Surface Assembly of Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes: A Strategy Based on π–π Interactions†
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 31, pages 7212–7216, July 25, 2011
How to Cite
Ferri, T., Frasca, D., Arias de Fuentes, O., Santucci, R. and Frasconi, M. (2011), Spatially Oriented and Reversible Surface Assembly of Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes: A Strategy Based on π–π Interactions. Angew. Chem., 123: 7212–7216. doi: 10.1002/ange.201102406
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!