This work was supported by Grants-in-Aid for Young Scientists (B) (22750179) from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS).
Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells Based On Donor–Acceptor π-Conjugated Fluorescent Dyes with a Pyridine Ring as an Electron-Withdrawing Anchoring Group†
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 32, pages 7567–7571, August 1, 2011
How to Cite
Ooyama, Y., Inoue, S., Nagano, T., Kushimoto, K., Ohshita, J., Imae, I., Komaguchi, K. and Harima, Y. (2011), Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells Based On Donor–Acceptor π-Conjugated Fluorescent Dyes with a Pyridine Ring as an Electron-Withdrawing Anchoring Group. Angew. Chem., 123: 7567–7571. doi: 10.1002/ange.201102552
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2011
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!