PRIN (Progetto Nazionale Stereoselezioni in Chimica Organica: Metodologie ed Applicazioni), Bologna University, Fondazione Del Monte, and the European Commission through the project FP7-201431 (CATAFLU.OR) are acknowledged for financial support. Claire Margaret Wilson is acknowledged for proofreading the manuscript.
Highly Enantioselective α Alkylation of Aldehydes with 1,3-Benzodithiolylium Tetrafluoroborate: A Formal Organocatalytic α Alkylation of Aldehydes by the Carbenium Ion†
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 34, pages 7988–7992, August 16, 2011
How to Cite
Gualandi, A., Emer, E., Capdevila, M. G. and Cozzi, P. G. (2011), Highly Enantioselective α Alkylation of Aldehydes with 1,3-Benzodithiolylium Tetrafluoroborate: A Formal Organocatalytic α Alkylation of Aldehydes by the Carbenium Ion. Angew. Chem., 123: 7988–7992. doi: 10.1002/ange.201102562
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2011
- PRIN (Progetto Nazionale Stereoselezioni in Chimica Organica: Metodologie ed Applicazioni)
- Bologna University
- Fondazione Del Monte
- European Commission. Grant Number: FP7-201431
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!