We acknowledge financial support from the National Science Foundation, grant number CHE 0748555, and the American Cancer Society grant number RSG-07-290-01-CDD.
Cell-Penetrating Homochiral Cyclic Peptides as Nuclear-Targeting Molecular Transporters†
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 41, pages 9807–9811, October 4, 2011
How to Cite
Mandal, D., Nasrolahi Shirazi, A. and Parang, K. (2011), Cell-Penetrating Homochiral Cyclic Peptides as Nuclear-Targeting Molecular Transporters. Angew. Chem., 123: 9807–9811. doi: 10.1002/ange.201102572
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE 0748555
- American Cancer Society. Grant Number: RSG-07-290-01-CDD
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!